To be upgraded to the Gastech VIP Programme, you must meet one of the senior eligibility criteria, go through an approval process, and be registered for the Gastech Strategic Conference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Gastech VIP Programme is strictly limited to 300 VIPs on a first come, first served basis. Due to high demand, we recommend that you submit VIP Registration Request Form early.
1. Meet the eligibility criteria
To register for the VIP Programme, you must meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Government - Minister of Energy, Trade, Director General (or equivalent)
- International Oil Company (IOC) - C-Level Executive, Executive Vice-President (EVP) or Senior Vice-President (SVP), or Board Member
- National Oil Company (NOC) - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) with minimum $5b USD revenue - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- LNG Project - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- Global LNG Trading House - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- Shipping Company - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- Shipbuilder - C-Level Executive or Board Member
- Utility or other large LNG buyer - C-Level Executive or Board Member
2. Complete a VIP registration request form
Submit a VIP Registration Request form by 11 August so we can confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria and approve your request.
3. Purchase a pass to the Gastech Strategic Conference
To register for the VIP Programme, you must already registered for the Gastech Strategic Conference. If you are not registered yet, the Gastech organizers will contact you to help you purchase a pass to the Strategic Conference upon approval of your VIP Registration Request Form.
4. Obtain security clearance and RSVP for VIP Programme events
All VIP Delegates must have security clearance to attend the VIP Programme. Once we have approved your eligibility, we will email you a link to a Security Clearance Application Form. You must submit this form by 20 August.
5. Be in receipt of a VIP registration Confirmation Email
Once you have received security clearance, you will be emailed a VIP Registration Confirmation by 2 September. You must present this email in person with a photo ID to collect your badge at the Gastech VIP Programme.